Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1990's Gone Wild



So I was listening to this new radio station the other day that just plays music from the 1990s. Awesome, right? Yeah, I know! I was a 90s kid, (*shakes cane) the best generation. I was driving along in my car, thinking about being a child of the 90s, and then I thought.... What if I lived all the way to the 2090s? People are often living longer lives these days and who knows what medicines they'll have if I make it to my 60s. Some people go sky diving on they're 90th or 100th birthday, cause they figure, why the hell not. Well if I make it to the 2090s, let's say 2098, I'll be 111 years old. I'm throwing a Double 90's party for my old ass! Anyone can come! If you're another 90s kid then you're VIP. I'm gonna play C'mon N' Ride It(The Train) by Quad City DJ's and do cocaine. If I'm still kickin' after a few songs I'm gonna continue to play up-beat, dance-able music, only from the 90s and rave it out til I can't no more. Open bar, bouncy house, petting zoo for me and all my peeps. (I will have somehow saved up my social security.) I love to jump & dance like a buffoon to bassy music, so hopefully I'm still able, maybe with my robotic limbs powered by vegetable oil. LOL! The moral of this story is, WHY THE HELL NOT? It would be a public service, cause surely by then I'm a burden to myself. I get bored pretty easy.

P.S. Quad City DJ's also did the song Space Jam for the movie. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment